Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

MCS Sept Creative Kit Projects part 1

Hello!

I'm excited to finally get to share some of my projects from this months Creative Kit by My Creative Scrapbook kit club.

This month's kit features the Creative Agenda collection from Echo Park! It was a fun one to work with!

****
 
My favorite paper in the kit was this fun floral and I knew right away that I wanted to make it a focal point on one of my layouts.



 The Prima flowers in the kit were so fun. I thought about altering them and adding color, but I really liked the raggedy look to them and the bright white, so I added brads from the kit to make the middles of the flowers special but left the flowers themselves plain.



My daughter's name is Raegan and we call her Rags for short, so that is where the title of my layout came from.

  
 ***

For my next layout I knew I wanted to base it on this quote I saw on Pinterest once. "I'm so crafty I make people" I thought it was funny and kept to use with one of my pregnancy photos one day.


 One of the patterned papers in the kit had this Kraft looking paper on the back. I love to build layouts on Kraft paper so I used it as my base.

I just loved this sticker with the paint pallet. It was perfect for this layout. 


The buttons in the kit and some white ink splatters added a fun 'crafty' touch to the layout as well.


Make sure you check back over the next few days to see what else I have to share with this fun kit.

And head over to the My Creative Scrapbook DT Gallery to see what the rest of the team have done with this kit as well as the other three kids that MCS has each month.

Have a great day
~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment