Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What a WONDERFUL DAY!

ooh, ooh, ooh! So much fun playing with this wonderful line from Fancy Pants Designs called What a Wonderful Day!
 
I made a layout of my first ultrasound photo that I got a few weeks back. This is the first scrapbook page for this little one. I never scrapbooked any ultrasound pics from my other two kiddos so this is a great start!
 
We were really excited to find out what we were having this time around after waiting until 'D-day' with our other two. Unfortunately this baby has another plan in mind. I guess they are playing shy because the ultrasound tech's haven't been able to see the gender.
 


 
I also whipped up a quick card with this fun collection and threw in a cloud (that I punched out of some of the white corrugated paper) and one of the cool new cork shapes!
 

 
 
Thanks for stopping by today :)
~Becky

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Little stinker already! Lovely work Becky, as usual! Love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Fun to scrap your ultrsound. Wonderful design and colours!

    Love the card! Great textures, design and layers!:)

    ReplyDelete