Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

My Paper Smooches Win!

A couple of weeks ago I was the random winner in the Sparks Challenge at Paper Smooches!!! I got to choose a free stamp set and I immediately chose one of their newest sets called Little Fella. Isn't it adorable!!! I HAD to have it! I love that I get to make some BOY cards for once!

I couldn't wait to use this set when it finally arrived in my mailbox. Anyways, I just wanted to share with you the first card I made from my new stamp set!  The "Happy Birthday" sentiment came from the Party Posse set, but the word "Dude" is from Little Fella.
Supplies used: Stamps: Paper Smooches; Patterned Papers: Kaisercraft, Studio Calico; Cardstock: Bazzill, Xpress-it; Stamping Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up, Pallet Hybrid; Distress Ink: Ranger/Tim Holtz; Eyelets: Making Memories; Markers: Copics B0000, B000, B02, C1, C3, C5, YG91.


My absolute FAVORITE little fella in this set is the robot! He is precious. I used my new American Crafts papers from the CHAP line on this card and they worked perfectly!  I added some red Stickles to accentuate the little heart on the robot's chest.
Supplies used: Stamps: Paper Smooches; Patterned papers: American Crafts; Letter Stickers: American Crafts; Stamping Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Markers: Copics T1, T3, T5 and Black Sharpie; Twine: The Twinery; misc: staples, red Stickles.

Thanks for looking! I love to read your comments :)
~Becky

1 comment:

  1. Becky - thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I love your Little Fella cards, especially the robot. I remember seeing it on Flickr (I think) and I loved it. Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete