Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Unity Stamp Co. Pinterest Challenge

Are you on Pinterest yet? Well you SHOULD be!  It's fantastic! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!...and I'm a little addicted to it to as you will be as soon as you start.

Unity Stamp Co. is hosting a Pinterest Challenge. The idea is to use any stamps from their new Winter 2012 CHA release to make a project.  Angela from Unity is uploading all the projects onto Pinterest and then the Unity fans get to vote on their favorite entry.

I have been dabbling a bit in mixed media lately and so I decided to use the new Christy Tomlinson stamps that Unity just released!

I have also been into balloons a lot recently so I decided to combine the two.

To help me win please go HERE and "like" my project! THANKS!!!

Here is what I came up with....






Supplies used: Patterned Papers: MME, Echo Park; Stamps: Unity and Christy Thomlinson Painted Punchinella, Urban Chevron, Tattered Chickenwire; Rubons: Kaisercraft, Hambly Screen Prints, Fancy Pants, Basic Grey, Ki Memories, DCWV; Punches: EK Success; Ink: Palette Hybrid Ink; misc: piano sheet music, blue tissue paper, Mod Podge, Sharpie marker, canvas.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute project! I am so loving creating mixed media canvases lately. They are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo darling and I think I just found a new blog to follow!!:) Whoo Hoo!!:)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GREAT! i LOVE the colors and the patchwork look. Is that real sewing? I look forward to crafting with you on the CWC DT! I am your newest follower!!!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete